Friday, June 20, 2008

Give Me More!

Imagine being famished and someone comes along and says I'm going to help you and they give you one cracker. Your going to say thank you and then your going to say...GIVE ME MORE! 
Well that is how I feel about Rihanna in this picture taken while she was a guest on BET's 106 and Park. The heels are a modernization of the sandals from the days of Sparta and Gladiator and they are sick; I honestly like them. 
Dig in: Gladiator
When the gladiator heels made a reappearance and everybody had them I must admit I didn't like them but they've grown on me and these were a good choice for her so let me take this time out to clap for her stylist and to say that he/she has done a good job with Rihanna with this look. Nothing to really say about the rest of the fit, I would have done it slightly different but its not bad, just safe.

"Simplicity we use to survive" Sizzla

SoHo