Thursday, July 17, 2008

Must Have: Miu Miu

I have a quick question for the ladies. When was the last time you seen someone with a Chanel purse or a Chanel clutch? Most likely you'll say today. They are everywhere and I know its a classic piece and you have to have some heritage pieces in your collection but I would like to present to you today the alternative; The Miu Miu clutch.
This Italian made calf leather clutch is simply yet chic, it is small but not so small that it cant fulfill its utilitarian purpose so I'm going to let you ladies enjoy this meal that I have prepared for you and you can make your decision's after you have eaten.
Dinner is served:

Chanel is Chanel and nothing can match that but all I'm saying is that life is about options. Isn't that why people immigrate to America?

Get your hands on it here: Miu Miu

SoHo