Friday, March 20, 2009

I Solemnly Swear

2007 Lexus SC 430 

Acceleration (0 - 60 mph): 5.8 sec.     Base Number of Cylinders: 8

Horsepower: 288 hp     Max Horsepower: 5600 rpm

Torque: 317 ft-lbs     Max Torque: 3400 rpm

Drive Type: RWD     Turning Circle: 35.4 ft.

Base Engine Size: 4.3 Liters     Base Engine Type: V8

I still remember the first time Tamica came to pick me up from Coolness P's house so that we could go out to lunch. Called me and said that she was outside, so I'm out the window looking for her BMW and I didn't see it. So I go downstairs to further investigate and my eyes lit up when I seen her sitting in this.

There is a special feeling you get when your riding in an "IT" car. All day people were staring, commenting and openly complementing the car. One guy yelled from across the street: "Drop the top!" "That is my favorite part!"

So when you purchase the car are you also purchasing a sense of prestige? Without a doubt, whether you think about it that way or not you are forced to acknowledge it.
It's just the life.

SoHo