Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vibration Produces Sound

Favorite Track: Alibi

The latest album from the rock band, 30 seconds to mars has been the theme song to my life for the past two weeks. I’ve listened to it when I wake up, on my way to work, at work, on my way home and right before I go to sleep. After this two week period of critically analyzing this album I deduce this album is phenomenal. Do what you must to hear it because it is definitely worth it.

Favorite Track: Traduction

The current state of the rap industry is sick, it has a lingering chest cold that could possibly progress into something more severe if the issue is not addressed sometime soon; this mixtape represents the medicine. To be completely honest with you this is the best mixtape that I have heard all year. Most of the production is so good that it feels like an album but don’t take my word for it: www.theloveinus.com

Most music is heard, these compilations are felt.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment