Monday, February 15, 2010

A Tread

Watching this video evoked genuine emotion and was the sole cause of the maniacal grin that dragged itself across my face. I love to see people dress well and take pride in the way they dress. In a time when so many others lay down their own personal style for fear of persecution or ridicule, it is refreshing to see some embracing their difference; being thy self. What touches me more than the dress code is the science behind the styles. I personally believe that there is a science behind my style, every look is well thought out even if it was just thrown together. There is always an inspiration, a motivation and an aspiration behind every outfit that I wear and it is always 100% me. It brings me great joy to know that there are those whom share this idea.

SOURCE

     -SoHo 

No comments:

Post a Comment