Saturday, June 14, 2008

Are You Feel(ing)-X?


A lot of you may remember the Lethal Inspiration cardigan from the Goldmine Fashion Show back in March. The designers of the cardigan, Squeaks and Feel-X were both in attendance at the Goldmine for Graham 09 event. Squeaks always told me that X could rhyme but I was a little skeptical about it, its 2008 and everybody thinks that they can rap and are trying to get signed by a major label but the night of the event everybody was enjoying themselves and the atmosphere was perfect so I let him go on. I was curious to see what he can do.
He went on and did two performances that had me stuck in my seat. My favorite is a conceptual song called "money doesn't exists" in which he talks about the effects of having money and not having money, what people would do to have money and how it divides us.

I like his energy and his lyrical content is deep. Im definitely putting him on stage again. Hopefully next time you'll see his live performance.

-Bonus-

Feel-X destroys this guitar sypha.

SoHo