Ancient Hittite Hieroglyphs; Karkemish
When the confused lead the blind we both walk off the cliff.
The Nation of Gods & Earths
- In the twelve jewels of Islam #7 is food.
- #7 is on the Universal Flag of the nation
- In Supreme Mathematics 7 represents Allah (God)
- There is also an 8 point star on the flag
- The 7th point represents “Actual Facts”
- Only 7 distinct objects in our solar system can be seen with the naked eye: the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus & Saturn.
- 7 represents a neutral PH level
- The atomic number of Nitrogen is 7
- There are 7 colors in the rainbow
- 7 days of creation
- The 7th day is the Sabbath
- 7 Virtues
- 7 Deadly Sins
- 7 Churches of Asia
- 7 seals to be broken to unleash 7 plagues to end the world.
- 7 doors to hell
- 7 fires of hell
- 7 candles on the Menorah
- 7 days of Passover
- The Israelites marched around Jericho for 7 days and 7 times on the 7th day.
- The walls of Jericho fell on the 7th day.
I was born on the 7th day of the 8th month in the 88th year. The number 8 is the symbol of infinity. It appears 3 times in the date of my birth symbolizing the “Trinity of Infinity.”
You won’t know where you are going until you know who you are.
Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt
Akenaten, Nefertiti and their children
1353 BC -1336 BC
- Akenaten ruled as Pharaoh of Egypt.
- Went against traditional Egyptian polytheism (many gods)
- Declared Aten (Sun God) the most powerful of all the Gods
- The first introduction of henotheism (one main God & many other supporting gods) in Egypt.
Sunday is really named “Sun’s Day” because its original purpose was to be a day of observation dedicated to the Sun God. Now it’s a bit easier to understand why Sunday is viewed as a religious day in most modern day religions and despite the fact that the Egyptian people weren’t too pleased with Akenaten’s new religious direction, he must have had some fans somewhere because Sunday is still viewed as a religious day, implying that Aten is the most powerful God.
You already know the answers you seek; you just don’t remember that you know. What you are in search of is the right questions.
THIS POLICY IS VALID FROM 05 MARCH 2009
THIS BLOG IS A PERSONAL BLOG WRITTEN AND EDITED BY ME. THIS BLOG ACCEPTS FORMS OF CASH ADVERTISING, SPONSORSHIP, PAID INSERTIONS OR OTHER FORMS OF COMPENSATION. THIS BLOG ABIDES BY WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING STANDARDS. WE BELIEVE IN HONESTY OF RELATIONSHIP, OPINION AND IDENTITY. THE COMPENSATION RECEIVED MAY INFLUENCE THE ADVERTISING CONTENT, TOPICS OR POSTS MADE IN THIS BLOG. THAT CONTENT, ADVERTISING SPACE OR POST WILL BE CLEARLY IDENTIFIED AS PAID OR SPONSORED CONTENT. THE OWNER(S) OF THIS BLOG IS COMPENSATED TO PROVIDE OPINION ON PRODUCTS, SERVICES, WEBSITES AND VARIOUS OTHER TOPICS. EVEN THOUGH THE OWNER(S) OF THIS BLOG RECEIVES COMPENSATION FOR OUR POSTS OR ADVERTISEMENTS, WE ALWAYS GIVE OUR HONEST OPINIONS, FINDINGS, BELIEFS, OR EXPERIENCES ON THOSE TOPICS OR PRODUCTS. THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS BLOG ARE PURELY THE BLOGGERS' OWN. ANY PRODUCT CLAIM, STATISTIC, QUOTE OR OTHER REPRESENTATION ABOUT A PRODUCT OR SERVICE SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH THE MANUFACTURER, PROVIDER OR PARTY IN QUESTION. THIS BLOG DOES CONTAIN CONTENT WHICH MIGHT PRESENT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST. THIS CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE IDENTIFIED.