Monday, March 10, 2008

"Cant leave rap alone"



Well readers it looks like he wasn't playing when he said "I can't leave rap alone the game needs me". I'm talking about rapper Jay-Z known to the business world as Sean Carter. Dressed rather dapper in Tom Ford for the 08 Grammy Awards; Jay-Z is definitely a power player. I cant name one thing that this man has done that has been a bad business investment, Warren Buffet look out. Now DJ Clue has leaked a new track entitled "Aint I" by the great Jay-Z and its said to be on his new album entitled "Blueprint 3" this would be the third installment to the Blueprint series, yes thats right this rapper has series, about 10 albums. Whether the album will really be released or not is unsure at this point but you know we here at L&F will keep you posted.

SoHo