Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Think GOLD!



You know fashion is not always about what I say it is, most of the time it is but not always. It's about you finding out what you look good in and what you like to do. Before today I would have condemned excessive matching but for some reason Blessing has softened my heart towards the matter, no thats not a mistake her real name is Blessing. Now back to the fit...I don't know if its because its gold but for some reason I don't disagree with this. I think she's definitely brave for wearing this combo but thats what I like about it so much. She took a chance and she did something that she liked and look at the smile on her face; she's confident. Most people spend hours getting dressed because they don't want to take fashion risk. So to those people I say learn from this one instance shown above and run the fashion red light every now and then.
 Have fun for once.
SoHo