Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YSL is deadly but these guys are LETHAL!



The name of the line is Lethal Inspiration and when I seen the Coolness P walk out in their cardigan I seen why they go by the name "Lethal"; I almost dropped the camera. Oh yea I probably forgot to mention that L&F's own Coolness P walked in this show for all of the lines. He is shown below in the L.I. cardigan which I will be purchasing soon as I can get a hold of the owners of the line. I think this line is right up my alley, they won me over with the cardigan but they really got my attention with their attention to detail on presentation of the green L.I. shirt shown above. When this model walked out I arose from my seat one part impressed and three parts shocked. Encore for Lethal Inspiration. Look out world their coming.
Enjoy



SoHo