Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally!

Every rapper ran to reebok and got a deal with them to have a sneaker line, every rapper except for Kanye West. Maybe its because he was a producer first and he still thinks like a producer but for whatever reason he has a contract with Nike to make his own line of sneakers. Mr. West wasn't at liberty to discuss these matters before but this picture has just surfaced on his own blog so I'm assuming that its alright, hence this post. I really like them and I will be purchasing a pair just not this color-way. The back bubble appears to be inspired from the jordan 3, 4 and 5's. The huge tongue and mid section strap are obviously inspired by the Ato Matsumoto's Cow Hide Boot. Overall I think its a good design and should be a hot item on the market I mean after all its Kanye West's sneaker; who wouldn't want one? 
Release date:unknown
The hard part: awaiting the release

Your Welcome

SoHo