Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SoHo Best Kept: Kiosk

I've personally been all over SoHo, I know the ins and outs of that area of New York and can walk it with my eyes closed; hence the name. However while in SoHo yesterday I came across a store that I have never step foot into. Initially I had no idea what it was, probably why I never ventured in there before. It's a two flight climb before you even see the store but trust me it's worth it. What I found was an eclectic collection of knick knacks and other interesting items. The entire experience of finding the store, exploring the store and trying to make sense of everything is something that I think everyone should experience. The employees are very friendly and they even let the photographer try out the skateboard; that didn't work out too well for him.


Photo credit: Ashton Gooding
95 Spring St.
New York, NY
212-226-8601

SoHo