Monday, February 23, 2009

Look a Bit Harder

In these trying and uncertain times everyone is looking for a way to cut back on something in their household. Sensibly of course, no one wants to resort back to the lantern but at the same time we are all trying to pinch pennies. Some find it harder than others and I don't think it's because we aren't looking hard enough I just think it's time that we've had our eyes checked. That is definitely an avenue that most of us haven't explored when it comes to saving some cash; our bifocals. Frames these days run deep into your pocket when you start shopping for some good frames and your left wondering what did I pay all of this money for? Eye sight? Something that I used to take for granted at one point in my life I am now paying through the ears just to be able to see properly. Is it right? No. Should you tolerate and accept the fact that you have to pay hundreds of dollars a year just to be able to see? No you should not. If you have already accepted that the optical department is one place that you don't want to skimp on money because you don't want to cut corners with your eye sight and get a lower quality than what you deserve, I can understand that but what if you didn't have to sacrifice quality for affordability? Luckily for you I'm not the only one that feels like frames shouldn't be so expensive, the New York Times wrote a very interesting and informative article about how to go about saving money on your eye care and there is a very good website that I think you should give a gander to if your looking to save on your eye wear.
Follow the link:
This site features some very good frames for way less than you would expect to pay and you don't have to sacrifice quality. My favorite pair is displayed at the top of this post. I like them because you don't see a lot of people with them and sometimes when you dare to be the difference it gets accepted and inducted as cool.

SoHo