Sunday, July 19, 2009

Working Towards Results

Keep the mind strong but keep the body equally as strong

Control your breathing, if you aren't in control of your breathing then you aren't in control
Mentally prepare yourself for what you are about to do. 
Set a goal, then visualize accomplishing that goal
Then open your eyes and accomplish that goal.
I'm not a fan of going to the gym but I do need to keep my body tone and as I get older I find that my metabolism is slowing down; either that or I'm less active. Regardless of the cause the side effects are accumulating body fat, loss of muscle definition and slight drop in stamina. So in order to get everything back on track and up to my own standards I started working out again but I only do calisthenics: push ups, pull ups, sit ups, etc. Basically workouts that involve moving your own body weight; lets see how far that gets me.
SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment