Friday, March 21, 2008

Do you Rami? Run! Don't Walk...



If you've seen project runway season 4 then you'd know that Rami Kashou was the runner up of the competition. If you haven't seen the show and know nothing of this man then allow me to help you out a bit. Rami Kashou was the most cohesive and strong minded competitor of the whole season. His understanding and appreciation for the beauty of the female body is definitely a plus. His love is draping and personally I think thats what makes him such a good designer because when you drape a dress on a woman it's custom made for that woman or dare I say "Couture". However Rami's show in fashion week NY for the finale of the show has shown the world that there is so much more to him than drapery. What I didn't know was that Rami has had a line prior to the show and still does have a line which according to him isn't doing bad. I recently ran into Rami in NY (don't worry about where) and we had a very interested conversation about what he's doing now and the direction of his line and I don't have to say much because his clothes speak for themselves just know that I cant sit still looking at his line; incredible. You can see for yourself, don't take my word for it. Check out Rami Kashou
Your Welcome

SoHo