Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Great Bathing Ape!

Hello dunk heads and sole collectors, meet the unreleased "Sponge Bob Bapes" these sneakers haven't grown on me yet however I recently paid a visit to the Bape store and I'd like to retract a statement that I made in a post about the "Bape Panda Hoody" which I don't think it looks that bad. I must admit going to the Bape store made me want to wear the line again. If your looking for some sneakers that are going to be one of a kind and stand out I think you should purchase some Bape's. You can either visit the store in SoHo on Spring and Greene or you can visit the cliff edge website whose link has been newly added to our list to the right. The sweaters are cool, the jeans are hip and the sneakers that are coming out are worth the wait. How do I explain my previous bad review of Bathing Ape? Well I can just simply say that I haven't been to the store in a long time. I might not agree with the super hero hoods and the timberland laces in the leather Bape's but on a whole the line is cool. To answer the question if its fashion or foolishness... it's fun! 
Enjoy

SoHo