Friday, March 7, 2008

More Nonsense!


I know this is old but I still have to address it because history repeats itself.

What is this that I'm seeing people wearing? Half notebook, half sneaker, do you really believe that this is cool? Nike dunks are cool kid clouds but this is just non sense; seriously. When I think of dunks sneakers like the Mork and Mindy, Undefeated, Olympics,  Dontrell and Pharrell come to mind (follow the Flight Club link). However this doesn't belong on anyones feet and if thats not bad enough it's being paired with this New Era fitted cap.


I think this is a clear display that the design team at Nike is running out of ideas and creativity is just out of the window. It looks like "just release anything they'll wear it anyway." I think its time to show them they we have more sense than that; don't you?

SoHo