Monday, April 21, 2008

If it isn't unleaded gas then it's ______.





Have you been paying attention to Diesel lately? I have and I must say I'm impressed with what I've been seeing from them as far as the bags that they have been producing lately. My second favorite would be a bag that they make called "Harook" for $250 and my overall favorite is called "Bromo" for $1,200. They have a big selection of different kinds of bags all very well crafted and designed. I really appreciate this new line of bags from Diesel but dont take my word for it, go to Diesel and see for yourself. You'd be doing yourself a disservice not to do so.

Side Note
-I wont lie to you hand bags arent for every man so if you dont think that you'd be able to pull one off dont force it.
-If you can pull off a hand bag and you do buy one, be cautious, they are addictive.

Your Welcome

SoHo