Friday, April 25, 2008

Im With It!

Not going to say too much about these because I think that they speak for themselves. The sneakers are so strong that you only have two choices: Love em or Hate em. Personally I love them just not for myself. I usually only go after women in mean dresses and nice shoes but I mean these sneakers worn properly are acceptable. Besides the bottom is still red. ;-)
Just don't get a whole Reebok collection. 

-The Reebok Classic's aren't a good look. 
-Whether you get the high top or low top
-No matter what color, it just isn't a good decision.
-Surprise!
-Notice the gold glitter in the red bottoms, now that something that you won't find on the bottom of your Loubotin's. 

-Summer acquisition.
-Optional; Not a MUST BUY!
-Release date to be determined

Stay Tuned...

SoHo