Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paul Smith

-Three piece by Paul Smith

I'd like to start off by saying I love this picture because I couldn't tell by looking at it that it was Paul Smith. It has such a 70's Bond feel to it. I prefer skinny ties but in this case that traditional tie works. I think that the hair and his facial expression is what really made this picture. Those two elements created an atmosphere in which the suit now lives; stunning. 
A lot of companies have been refreshing themselves and catching me off guard, personally I think its great for fashion that the companies fresh themselves every now and then. Even the great Louis Vuitton got refreshed by Marc Jacobs collaborating with Takashi Murakami and there is even more to come from the pair so keep your eyes on L&F.

Also since we are on the topic of three piece suits let me show you the many ways you can sport one.
Stay Tuned

SoHo