Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Schmoove as Butter

Is it a shoe? Is it a sneaker or is it somewhere in between? Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you Schmoove. This half shoe has been in my bookmarks for the past three months and it has taken me that long to purchase a pair. I couldn't decide if I liked them or not, but after that three month period I have decided that I love them. The body of a shoe but the bottom of a sneaker just sounds profound and somewhat comfortable to me. Plus I love the designs on the shoe front, its slightly reminiscent to the 1950 Wingtip shoes that vintage freaks and some trendy women find themselves in often. Oh and did I mention the fact that Schmoove is half shoe for most of the designs making it a perfect choice to finish up almost any outfit. Get into the shoes here: Schmoove

SoHo