Monday, May 12, 2008

Get Into This Jacket!

Wait! Let me tell you how I was walking through SoHo with she who shall remain nameless (yes you boo :-*) and we walked into D&G. So my eyes were like "nothing new, nothing new, nothi...EJACULATION!" There it was hanging up perfectly still by itself, standing out amiss the other garments. I reached out and touched it only to ejaculate again. Then one final time when I seen the detail put into it.

-I told the story like a biddie on purpose.

Seriously this is my single nomination for garment of the year. D&G really out did themselves with this jacket. This is the kind of piece that you design and them eat the design because your too damn good at what you do and people just aren't ready for it yet. Then you design it again in 5 years. This is seriously the best jacket that I have seen in my life! 
Now leave me with the pictures of the jacket...

SoHo