Friday, July 4, 2008

Making A Difference

"My reason being of going to Guam was for the hip hop X music awareness loss in small countries or islands alike! These are places where guidance and healing thru music don't exist.
Kids at the age of 10 years old are high on meth, and girls are being raped by their own parents. SMH
For example it was so big I got a legislation note for my excellence written by the Governor
Artist don't usually go to these places
They want the bright lights and the superstar bullshit
But I'm the opposite
They treated me like Michael Jackson out there
Not even major artist go there.
The kids cried every time they seen me, it was like they needed a savior.
I was one with nature and their culture
I performed 6 times a day for 7 days
Whether it was in schools, jails, bad group homes, shelters... Etc.
I got trampled by kids to sign autographs and shirts
I sold over 600 copies of Jam!
And I connected with each and every individual I spoke to.
It was a beautiful experience and I will continue to share my gift that was given to me from the creator.
In December I will be heading to Africa.
Shouts to the Hip-hop project"
 
Theophilus