Friday, July 4, 2008

Mr. West

It is clear to me now that his spot in the history books is solidified. Kanye West the icon is what the book will say. I can honestly say that he started out as a wild card rapper. Not every body was responsive to him in the beginning and it really is a testament to a quote by Jay-Z.

"when you first come in the game they try to play you/ then you drop a couple of hits look how they wave to you" Jay-Z

People cant get enough of Kanye and for obvious reason's. The children love him because he doesn't follow the norm. Media loves him because the children love him.

"they put me on their cover because I earn for them" Jay-Z
Now the biggest news that I can bring to you about Mr. West is that he will be designing a shoe line for Louis Vuitton!
 Oh and after your resuscitated and you decide to finish reading this entry he's also coming out with a woman's line. 

What other rapper was it that designed a shoe collection for a high end fashion house? I keep forgetting his name; what was his name again? 
Wait!
No other rapper has accomplished that feat. 

Kanye West will never be forgotten.
Who will remember your name?

SoHo