Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aubrey O' What a Day


Ladies and gentlemen the complex magazine proudly presents to you: Aubrey O'Day of Danity Kane in a extremely provocative shoot. This shoot is ill on so many levels that it blew my mind and I almost didn't want to talk about it but then I remembered my responsibility to share the goodness with the world. This is everything that I didn't expect to see from her, I knew that her entire group was going for the sexy look but this is pushing the envelop. A move that doesn't always work out for entertainers and has gotten ugly in the past with certain performers being banned from certain sporting events however this really worked out well for her. it's sexy, it's provocative but it's still artistic. It's not just like I'm sexy, you want me and I'm drenched in champaign. It's like I'm sexy, you want me and oh wait I just happen to be drenched in champaign. The shoot was styled by Anoma Ya Wittaker and the photographer that captured these wonderful shots is none other than Miko Lim who does phenomenal work such as Chris Brown for Giant magazine and Jay-Z for Vibe magazine. Congratulations to the photographer and the stylist, without you none of this could be possible.
Dig in:
You are such a bad girl and we love it.
SoHo