Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Façade:


The Façade is a website that has just launched and has already been picked up in our radar. Both Coolness P and myself have explored the site and I can honestly say that it is a good read. The man behind the site is actually a woman and a very familiar woman to L&F. She was once featured on L&F as a Myspace iCandy but she is so much more than just iCandy.
Virginia is the creator and owner of The-Façade website. She has proven to be so much more than just a Myspace iCandy. She was present at the park for one of the Summer Stage shows and I got to sit down and talk with her about a number of topics. One of which was this website which at the time only existed in her head.
(this isn't our most flattering picture)
She is obsessed with the site and she has been working on it non stop for the past two months now. It's good to see someone else with that kind of drive and motivation to do something and trust me if it wasn't good it wouldn't have appeared on L&F. I think that overall the appearance of this website will be good for the readers because it is a different perspective and it's competition for me so I will be forced to provide better quality work at a faster pace than I already do and consistency is key to success so keep your eyes glued to L&F because we are about to shift gears and punch it.
Oh yea and occasionally glance at The Façade
SoHo