Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A BBC Winter:

This is über cool (look it up). BBC is working day and night to make me a fan of their work and it is working.  The suggestive lifestyle brand has gotten into the habit of designing these thick knits that remind me a lot of the Coogi sweater that the world of hip hop fell in love with due to the late Biggie Smalls. One sure thing that I can say about this cardigan with a shawl is that it will keep you warm this winter when layered properly. In my opinion it was beautifully crafted and it has the BBC seal on the left arm so you know that your getting a quality product. As far as the second sweater which is simply beautiful, I'm just lost in the way the Astronaut is printed on the front. If I owned it I think I wouldn't make it out of the house being the narcissist that I am I might die in the mirror just looking at it.

SoHo