Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hellz Bellz: 2008 Holiday Collection

Coming to live from this alternate realm of existence of confidence and pure dopeness I present to you Hellz Bellz collection entitled: Born Bad. The shots speak in volumes about a confident, smart, eclectic, outgoing, beautiful woman. I really like this line because I feel like they always make garments that infuse a little self confidence in women. Women see the ads and they get ideas like: "I can wear something like that." or "I might look good in that." I think there is a whole personification for the Hellz woman and it isn't negative, despite how it sounds. The Hellz woman is an independent, innovative thinker. I'm not knocking the reserved women or the traditional woman but there is a sense of endearment when a woman is opinionated and not afraid to be heard. Many women are opposed to the state of women's rights but the Hellz woman fights for the improvement of women's rights.

A tribute to a Hellz of a woman.

SoHo