Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stiletto Heel Event: 1995 Andrea Pfister

The second installment from the December 4th Stiletto Heel event is a bedazzling, bejeweled heel that is brought to us by Andrea Pfister. It is an open toe heel but I took the shot from behind because I wanted to show the incline on the heel. It makes me think about how much women put themselves through to look appealing to men and that makes me appreciate them so much more. This heel was made in 1995 but I don't doubt that if it were worn tomorrow heads would still turn. When you make something right the first time, you don't have to make it again. These heels are classic, elegant and the best part is that they are only the second installment in a set of 9 shoes so stay tuned because there is still so much more to come.

SoHo