Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kris Van Assche: Draw String Blazer

This blazer is a perfect example of what fashion is supposed to be. Better yet it is a clear indication of what fashion is: innovative, smart and very necessary. What thought process would you have to going through to develop this blazer. It seems impossible to conceive yet so obvious. I don't have a blazer that I haven't taken to get surgery done on. Either the sleeves are too long or the blazer doesn't fit me the way I would like it to. This draw string eliminates one part of the procedure because now you can draw the string so that the blazer clings to your body as close as you would like. Had you asked me about the idea before seeing this I probably would have thought that it would be unsightly but this is very nice. 

SoHo