Monday, February 16, 2009

Keenyah is Back!

After a brief hiatus we finally see Keenyah back in front of the camera; right where she needs to be. It feels like we have all been parched and these pictures are a refreshing glass of ice cold water; drink it all in. It is great to see that after the break she is still in such good shape, thanks in large part to her excellent fitness regiment. Her shots are breath-taking, her stance in each shot is on point and her legs are the stuff that dreams are made of. Her last shot is my personal favorite, I just feel like it is a classic look and a very endearing pose. From the days of ANTM until now I can say that we see a more mature, sophisticated Keenyah. As the time passes the more beautiful she grows and I see no signs of her slowing down so I expect nothing but open doors in her career. Until industry big wig's realize the talent or her agent gets back to work this is all we have but don't worry I have a feeling that this is only the beginning.


SoHo