Sunday, October 18, 2009

This Is Art!

featuring: $hellz
photo credit: Synkami Diablo

Mixed feelings from most? Maybe, but most never get genius until years later when what that person did finally becomes acceptable. Upon first sight my reaction... WOW! Possibly even a couple laughs until I got to this picture and I froze. I was stopped dead in my tracks and captivated for God only knows how long by this shot. It's perfect. However it was much more than the fact that it was perfect that held my attention, I wanted to understand why I thought it was so perfect? How is this shot any different from the rest? Then it hit me, this is a natural shot. A moment in life captured, very different from a picture. Most pictures are posed people, held in time and reviewed in frames of existence but this photograph is what every photographer tries to do in every shoot; make it look as natural as possible. Except for in this instant there was no effort, it just is. I can mentally see the motions a second after the picture, they might not even had been ready for the shot but just then... a flash!
Cheers to perfection.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment