Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Child Shall Lead


“Put me anywhere on God’s green earth, I triple my worth.” Shawn Carter

 

Damon Williams

-       14 years old

-       Starting point guard for his high school basketball team.

-       Owns shares in companies across the board

-       Has already accumulated $50,000

 

I don’t know about the rest of my followers but he’s pretty much got me beat. At 14 I was concerned with a couple things: women, basketball, passing my classes & my friends. A professor told me once you’ll only be as good as your father was and at first that bothered me because my father always pushed me to be better than him but I understand what that professor was saying. You will only be as good as you know you can be. Damon’s mother used her own missteps to teach Damon the right approach to Life & Finances. I’d say he’s got the hang of it, wouldn’t you?

 

The things that you desire in life are all at your fingertips. All you have to do is will them to you. Understanding this concept is one of the initial stages to learning the language of the universe.

 

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment