“Out in Iran the election is fixed... Teach the youth for what lies ahead; teach the truth.” Shawn Carter
George W. Bush Jr.
- The idea is to help change the Middle East.
- The main reason we went into Iraq was because we thought he had weapons of mass destruction.
- In a part of the world that has so much resentment, so much hatred, that people came and killed 3,000 of our citizens.
What did Iraq have to do with the attack on the World Trade Center?
- Nobody has ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack
- Nobody has ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th we ordered by Iraq.
So what are we talking about?
When people see this video and read this post they are going to say what the media has conditioned their minds to say: “Bush is an idiot”, “Bush has been lying to us all along”, etc. However think about this for a second: George Bush Jr. was the President of the United States at the time of this press conference and as the President you can no longer be viewed as anything but that. Therefore it is impossible to view anything he says or does as his own independent thoughts or actions but more as the thoughts and actions of the entire government at the time. As president he gets prepped for these press conferences meaning his team of advisors go over (give him) the answers to the questions that they think he is going to be asked.
Nature has a lot to offer to an observant person. You may find a bear print and know that there is a bear in the area but knowing why that bear is in the area would be much more valuable information.