Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ato Matsumoto

I was just wondering if the name Ato Matsumoto means anything to you. For the more informed reader it means alot but for those of you who still have no clue what I'm talking about allow me to make a proper introduction. 

This was Kanye West's outfit to Hot 97's 2007 "Summer Jam" concert, pay close attention to the sneakers; they are Ato Matsumoto's "Cow Hide Boot". The boot's come in three different colors to my current knowledge: Red, White and Black. 
Here is a closer look at the Matsumoto's; beautiful aren't they? Do you want to own a pair? Of course you do; who wouldn't? However they aren't being released in the U.S. until January 2009 so if you want a pair now there is only one way to do so, follow this link: ATO.
The site currently only has U.S. size 10 however last month they had size 9, I'm not sure how there inventory works but I'm pretty sure they have way more than just one size.
Good Luck

SoHo