Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Urgent News! This Just In!

Good night L&F. Yes, Im fully aware of the time but this couldn't wait. So I was on the phone with she who shall remain nameless for obvious reasons and we were talking about the McFly's; what a coincidence. So anyway she tells me that her friend has a pair, of course you know that my next question was what size does he wear because I would have requested a sit down with him so I could start the bidding. He wears a 10.5 way to big shoes too fill for my 9 size feet. My next question was where did he get them and her response was... The Nike Headquarters. If you don't wish to get into a physical altercation with me don't question my source it is a very reliable source that I trust. More on the evidence to the existence of the McFly's later.
To Be Continued...
SoHo