Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ro Ro Ro Roen gently down the seam.

This little black piece by Roen was giving me straight jacket when I first saw it but then it grew on me and it was like straight jacket with a twist and now I find myself going back to the site just to see this work out art. 
The sleeves are perfect length and in sync with the body length of the jacket. Also each wrist of the jacket is accented by an oversized gold stud. (channeling Mary Kate (see below)) The jacket is intended to be worn fitted and when the neck is hooked you'll see why "straight jacket" was my first inclination. The button down epaulettes are definitely a plus and the button work down the front is killer. The back is plain no extra design back there but i do like the fact that the jacket sits right on the waist.
Overall this military jacket is kind of Late because the military jackets all came around the same time in the season but I think its still relevant and would be a great addition to your wardrobe.

Consume here:Roen 

This is what I was referring to... Mary Kate with studs from her neck to her box.
Sick!

SoHo