Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tag!

So this SoHo Beauty is just sitting at the bar, flipping through the tabloids and sipping her alcoholic beverage of choice. On my way into the facilities I hadn't noticed her but on my way out I'm in search of the incompetent waiter that we had to deal with and her Gucci bag catches my eye and I exclaim "What a nice bag!" (in my Tim Gunn voice). So then she looks up and smiles and I was tossed into a revolving door between her face and the bag, I didn't know which to appreciate more. She was just so fabulous that I had to take her picture. Her name was...(what does that matter to you? Your nosey) 
Her Gucci bag was too big to be considered a clutch and it had handles so I'm going to say it was a petite bag and her outfit was very chic. 

Now I'm just waiting on that email so we can do lunch and talk about the constellations in my mind.
We weren't playing tag but she was definitely it.

SoHo