Thursday, July 31, 2008

BBC Store: SoHo, The Consumers

This post is all about the consumers. When you think about a clothing line you have to remember that there would be no clothing line without the consumers, they are an important part of the process, that sometimes get excluded from the thank you speeches. I just wanted to recognize a few familiar faces and some new faces that were out there waiting in line.
This is a very familiar face to L&F readers. This is Ellington from the A.P.C movie.
Even though he's a little upset (he showed up late and couldn't get a shirt) that's Arc. You can catch him on BET's spit yo game. The guy next to him that appears to feel his pain too is Claude. If your a L&F Personal reader then you might remember these two from Troy and Pancakes.

This is Michelle, a well known sneaker freaker as seen here in her all grey Jordan 11's and Bathing Ape tee with a key chain full of Ice Cream/ BBC and Bape trinkets. Also seen in Troy and Pancakes
I see Smooth from Society of Wealth in this picture. "Throw on ya Louis V millionaire's to kill the glare". I always run into these two in the LV millionaire's at events like this.

Never seen him before but obviously this isn't his first visit to Ice Cream. He must have really like waffles as a kid. 
I like Sponge Bob thanks to Coolness P so when I seen this guy standing in line I had to take this picture; cool G shock.
Fresh outfit dude. I caught a glimpse of the Sponge Bob tee and I wanted to take the flick but then I seen the LV coin case and the Bathing Ape's. He's a cool dude and he also wanted to give a shout out so here it is:
Shouts out to the Vashtie and the 1992 crew. I heard they throw the best parties. This picture is the prelude to what is to come. 

SoHo