Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chanel in Queens

Location: Queensboro Plaza
Situation: I was asleep on this bench waiting for the N train to the city and I felt this woman's presence as she approached and it was so strong that she woke me up out of my sleep. I opened my eyes, glanced at her and caught her entire outfit in one overview. 

I really like her outfit because so many people wouldn't recognize anything that she is wearing. Why? Nothing that she has on is flashy, she definitely is wearing some statement pieces but it seems that she doesn't want to draw attention to herself.
The belt is Gucci and honestly is the flashiest thing that she has on but is one of the more conservative belts that Gucci produces. The bag is still a mystery to me, my best guest is that its a large Marc Jacobs Stam Bag.
The shoe's are supreme. This was my favorite part of her outfit. The all black color way for these Chanel sneakers usually go un-noticed but they caught my attention. Women usually get them in black and white causing them to look like a rendition to 1950 black and white wingtip shoes. 
Look at the pants length, it's like she measured and made the jeans herself. Where they stop is perfect and thats where most women's jeans should stop; especially if they are skinny.

SoHo