Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dumpe Fresh

This is a public service announcement. If you enjoyed Stussy last summer when they went nuts with the screen printing and actually made shirts that had great designs then this is the line for you. If you enjoyed Kid Robot when it first dropped and actually stood for something that most people weren't ready for (being different) then this is the line for you. If you are a huge fan of pop inspired street wear that is just as well made as classic clothes then this is definitely the line for you. 

I now proudly introduce to you:
Dumpe Fresh. 

Dumpe Fresh is street wear that isn't inspired by what has already been done but by what they think should be done and as an individualist myself I can relate to that and I applaud them for being able to do that as designers. It's so easy to get influenced by the work of others especially those that are getting recognition for their work, so thank you for staying the course and being yourselves.
Don't worry ladies they've got you covered as well. I know that you don't want to dress up everyday and I never said you had to (only in an ABSOLUTE world) so here is one of your options for those days when you don't want to get all dolled up or better yet you can doll these looks up; I dare you.

Would you like some Dumpe Fresh clothes? I knew you would say that. 
Here: Dumpe

SoHo