Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rugby Beauty

While walking around with P the other day this beauty stormed past us and had us both walking into objects. I don't run women down for pics, I would look like a weirdo and might scare them off. So we lost her and I just kept thinking "damn; the world needed to see that outfit". Then we ran into her again in the same day not too far from where we lost her. Who says that shooting stars don't cross the sky twice?
Man she could have been in rags, with a face like that I would have still stopped her; she looked great. In addition the clothes were definitely not rags, it was Polo Rugby from head to toe, I'm not sure about the frames but they worked well but the bow tie was the whipped creme for  me. I just think it's great when women can wear bow ties and make them look so sexy. (I guess that's how they feel when I wear bow ties.) Her hair definitely adds an edge to her image, in my opinion if her hair were straight this look wouldn't have worked as well. The texture and coloration of her hair has a natural wild look and overall it makes this look pop.
The pleasure was all mine.

SoHo