Tuesday, December 2, 2008

09 LV Collaboration Bags

Please ignore the nude guy holding the LV bag, he's just a genius and one of the best designers of our time, no big deal. All jokes aside the shot of a scantily clad Marc Jacobs is up here for two reasons: 1) He's holding a LV bag. 2) This photo was taken by none other than Terry Richardson. The bags that you see below are apart of a 2009 collaboration between Louis Vuitton and Stephen Sprouse, an artist with a taste for graffiti art. I'm actually a fan of the bag immediately below with the roses on it, I think that is a beautiful revision to an already beautiful bag. I'm not really impressed with the graffiti pieces but some women may like the attention that it draws. I dislike loud articles of clothing but there are people who live for attention and for those flies that circle the lightbulb every summer I say to you; enjoy.
For more work from Terry Richardson: 
SoHo