Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shop For LaROK

Ladies I now present to you the jacket that you should be in by LaROK. I say that this is the jacket that you should be in for three reasons: 1) It's amazing. 2) It's not that expensive 3) Chances are your friends have never heard of it. Now when I say that this jacket is amazing, I don't really mean that it is amazing, I mean that it is incredible. The tailoring on it is remarkable, they didn't go too crazy with the buttons, keeping them big and black adds a good effect to the entire jacket any other color might be too much. The cut of the jacket is one of the most attractive things about it. It's like the design team took ideas from a well tailored mens blazer and altered the cut and fit to complement feminine curves. The jacket is a double breasted double knit which basically means it isn't made for everyone but if works well with your body you should definitely get it.
Oh yea and it is only $200!


SoHo