Thursday, December 4, 2008

LV features Madonna

I present to you the Madonna Louis Vuitton ad campaign. I know that most of you have heard rumors that she was paid $10 million to do these ads but Antoine Arnault, LV communication director has released a statement to NY Magazine saying that was untrue and the real figure was "no where near that number". I think that these shots are amazing, I like the look that they were going for. I think it's good when a team has a vision for the shots and they materialize it so well that the viewers can see the vision that you had in your head. I expect nothing less than remarkable from well renown  photographer Steven Meisel. Madonna might not have gotten $10 mill for doing the shots however word is that she received complementary LV goods along with the amount that she did receive. I wonder if she got those shoes in the deal.
SoHo