Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air

Valentine's day is a very special day in the year. Everyone is always so busy with their own life and wrapped up in their own issues that they sometimes forget to tell that special person in their life that they love them. So on the eve of this special day one has to ask what can I do to tell her that I love her? Well a funny story about Valentine's day ideas is that when I was 15 I woke up early on Valentine's day, changed the sheets on my bed to a romantic red and set wrappers (of what I will not disclose) on my bed in the shape of a heart with chocolate in the middle and a Prince cd in the stereo in my room. I left school early with my special someone and we took a little trip to my house. After a lunch (which I prepared) and a movie we made our way up to my bedroom and when she opened the door she was just blown away. Now that was when I was 15, I seriously doubt that's going to cut it this time but there are many options to do something romantic and memorable you just have to know where to look. I found this very informative site that offers some good choices and if money is an option they have an idea or two for you as well. So this Valentines day keep your options open and let that special person in your life know that you love them.
click here:

SoHo