Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Love You, You Love Me...

I just received a text message informing me that Barney's is having a crazy sale, so I immediately ran to the nearest computer to let everyone know to get to a Barneys near you because you do not want to hear about this a week from today, when the sale is over and you have missed out; you want to know now!
I also found this intriguing ad on Barney's website while looking up info on the sale. What I find truly interesting about this ad is that A.P.C is refreshing an idea that started circulating last year "men are the new women". I'm working on a response ad in my mind right now, soon to be materialized but until then I suggest that you don't dwell on that idea too much.

New York:
660 Madison Avenue New York NY 10065
Mon - Fri: 10am - 8pm Sat: 10am - 7pm Sun: 11am - 6pm
TEL: 212.826.8900

SoHo