Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Street Etiquette

I was first introduced to these two gentlemen by Phil of the Award Tour brand. We were all present at the Brooklyn Circus Changing of the Guards affair at Deity Lounge in Brooklyn. At that time I was unfamiliar with their site but assured them that I would give it a gander at my earliest convenience. I must say I am impressed with everything that their Street Etiquette site has to offer, from the mere presentation of the site to the material that they cover on a daily basis.
In my honest opinion I determine this site a good read besides there are few among the few that consistently dress this well. They have a distinct style and they stick to that, unlike yours truly who can't seem to decide whether he wants to be gentleman of the year or he thinks every day is halloween.
Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

SoHo