Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Impulsive Thought$

Gucci

Usually hard bottom shoes are uncomfortable after extended periods of wearing but when I slipped my feet into these I knew instantly that we would be very good friends. Ever walked on a cloud? In my mind when I go on my extensive mental journeys of self awareness I walk on clouds often but these shoes were the only thing that my feet have ever felt to reproduce that feeling; amazing. The exterior is brown suede and the interior is supreme cushion comfort stitched by the good people at Gucci. I've owned them for about two months now and the funny thing is that I've only worn them once. That's self control. 
Too bad I can't say the same for their cousins that I abuse at least 5 times every week (work shoes). Funny thing is the day that I purchased them I thought I would have killed the brown pair by now for sure.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment