Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life: Drink Responsibly

Life Is Like A Bottle of Moet

Sometimes you reach a certain level and you start to feel a bit over confident. You really haven't achieved your goal but you get a bit closer so you feel good about yourself. The closer you get to your goal, the better you feel. Until the point right before you achieve whatever it is that you are aiming for and you feel like no one can touch you. This is a dangerous feeling because if you allow it to, it will consume you. I don't tell you these things because I sat and meditated on the topic for a lifetime and I have come to a conclusion on it. Nor do I want to preach to you because I am some authority on anything. I tell you these things because I have been there, I went through it, I've experienced it and I know how it feels. It feels good when your up and you feel unstoppable but for every unstoppable force there is an immovable object. For every good man there is a better man so never think more of yourself than you already are. Remain humble and you should make it out in one piece.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment